Friday, June 14, 2013

Lots of Color Inspiration

Happy Happy Friday!  Lynda here, with a lots of "Color" to share with you today.

I've decided to share a card that I made using a combination of Elisabeth's wonderful Digi's. Sweet Sundae, and Sweet Tooth.  I've also added a digi from another company to go along with these two little cuties. This one was just dying to be colored....  =)
 
 
All the juicy details, digi's used, festive colors used, etc can be found on my blog..
 
I hope you enjoy this one as much as I do.
 
Are you ready for a blog hop?
One week from today, be here to join in the fun, and new digi release by Elisabeth Bell...  I promise, this one will just melt your heart...  That's all I'm saying...  lol

2 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, I love all the bright colors.

Denise Goeldner said...

All the wonderful bright colours are like a jar of candy...another blog hop can't wait so much fun and inspiration hugs xx