Thursday, June 6, 2013

Peek-a-Bunny

Hello everyone!  Hope you're having a great day!  This is Susan and down here in Florida, we're getting rain and high winds so I've been trying to get this posted for you!  I've been dying to color up my sweet Peek-a-Bunny, but so many people used her for Easter so I thought I'd save her!


Isn't she a doll?  She's colored with copics and has some stickles on her blouse, dress, apron, flowers, and that sweet bunny's ears!  The papers are from BasicGrey, one of my favorite paper companies!  I made the large flowers and the smaller ones are from Recollections.  The pearls are from Studio G and the lace and button is from my stash.  Gotta love the stash!


Here's a close up of her and I think she's so precious!  Hope you enjoy her and be on the lookout for another of my designing sister's post for your viewing pleasure! Have a great day!

Hugs,

Susan

2 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a lovely card. I love all the glitter.

Denise Goeldner said...

Great card and wonderful colours, love all the added touches of glitter xx