Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Li'l Princess Tu-Tu!

Hello everyone!  Hope you're having a great summery day!  It's hot down here in Florida in the States and I'm getting ready to take a dip in the pool.  Refreshing, I hope!  Today I want to share a cutie pop, Li'l Princess Tu-Tu,  from Elisabeth Bell's Digital Collection, who I have loved since the day she was created!  I can't believe I've never used her, but every time I'd start to color her up, someone would have her up on the blog or have done a gorgeous coloring of her.  But below is the story that got me to finally color her up!


Last week I was cleaning and getting ready for my granddaughter, Allie's 5th birthday party and I had the broom out sweeping the floor.  She asked to help and I said sure (never going to turn down free labor!).  I went to get the dust pan and come back into the living room and there she is riding the broom all over the floor and telling Nanni how great of a sweeper her horsey is!  I just knew that was my cue to get this baby on a card!  Hope you enjoy her!

You can find all the details on my blog.  Make sure to stop by by tomorrow for another gorgeous creation from one of my crafty, talented stamping sisters.  They never disappoint, do they?!

Hugs,

Susan

No comments: