Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Christmas Bells

Hi there!  It's Carla here again today with my next post as GDT for the Digi Bells DT blog!

Today's card featured the beautiful Christmas Bells from the Elisabeth Bell Digital Collection.  
She is one of my favorites for Christmas, but she could be used for any Winter occasion.

Here is my card:


I colored her with my Copics and added lots of shimmery white glitter to make her sparkle!  
For my details on my card, please visit my blog post HERE.

Here is a close-up of the colored image:


Be sure to visit the Digi Bells blog every day!  The DT and GDT always have something to inspire you using Elisabeth Bell's digital stamps!

Have a wonderful day!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Carla this is stunning hun, I love this image too.

Hugs
Linda xxx