Sunday, December 15, 2013

Creative Genius, Michele

Hi there!  It's Carla here and it's my turn today to post here on The Digi Bells blog
Are you all ready for Christmas yet?  It's always a mad dash to the finish, isn't it?

My card features the adorable Creative Genius, Michele from the Elisabeth Bell Digital Collection.  
That could be me, right now, except for the genius part!


I colored her up with my Copics and added a few pretty flowers and pearls to finish my card.  
You can find more details on my card on my blog post HERE.

Here is a close-up of the cute image:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit The Digi Bells blog every day for inspiring creations from the DT and GDT with stamps from the wonderful Elisabeth Bell Digital Collection.

Have a great day!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Linda Simpson said...

Oh my this is gorgeous Carla!

Hugs
Linda xxxx