Friday, December 6, 2013

Letter to Santa!

Hi there faithful Elisabeth Bell fans!!

So... Christmas is coming along really fast isn't it?!? I can't wait for it to come but I still have heaps of things to do at work so I wouldn't mind a few weeks until it was acctually december.... ;-)

However... I'm done with my Christmas cards.... I've been done since august or so.... Can't help myself I just loooooove making them!!

This is what I'm inspiring with today:


The image is called Letter to Santa and it's available in Elisabeth Bell's digital gallery. I used my Copic Markers to color her and I was inspired by the gorgeous papers.


Thank's for stopping by and I wish you all a magical, crafty weekend!

1 comment:

Linda Simpson said...

Oh I do so love this image, she sure is a cutie.

Hugs
Linda xxx