Friday, January 17, 2014

Elisabeth Bells Digi Release and Blog Hop for January 2014

We're back to Blog Hopping...Have you missed the blog hops? 
We sure have!
Our DT will be sharing Elisabeth Bells newest Digi today.
It's always so much fun to see what everyone creates with the same image, don't you agree?
We are SURE you will all just adore this one.
Elisabeth Bell has outdone herself yet again!
 
Please help us welcome...

**Me Time**


WANT TO WIN THIS DIGI????


(2 winners will be chosen)


To win this sweet digi,
you will have to hop through and leave comments on EACH blog, in order to better the chances to win!
Two blogs at random will be chosen, and the winners will be picked from the comments. The hop will end at 9 AM Friday morning Arizona Time
January 24th.


The winners will be picked and posted to the Digi Bells Blog on
Saturday January 25th.
Are you all set to start hopping???


and then right back here
The Digi Bells Blog


After you've hopped make sure you stop back here and leave us a comment letting us know you've finished the hop, and what you liked about it. 

It's that simple!
We check for winners here on this blog as well!
Happy Hopping!!!

10 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous blog hop and gorgeous creations by the DT.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

What a gorgeous new image. I LOVE it! Would be perfect to use for my 'bookworm' pal as a card. Really fabulous. Hugs, Wends x

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for a wonderful blog hop. I love the new image. I loved all the projects, all so different, and have left a message on each blog,

Monica taylor said...

Loved all the projects and this digi is so adorable. I have never seen your work before and I think I am now a fan. I will become a follower so I can see all your future wonderful releases.

Carmen said...

Wow what a wonderful blog hop so many talented designers. But the image is so lovely why wouldn't the projects be great. Beautiful.

Unknown said...

FAB BLOG HOP WITH MANY FANTASIC DESIGNERS, IMAGE IS SO LOVELY BUT WOULD NOT EXPECT ANYTHING DIFFERENT FROM ELIZABETH BELL

Cards by Sharyn said...

WOW! An amazing blog hop. I thoroughly enjoyed everyone's project using this adorable image. A very talented design team.

Arlene said...

I loved seeing the same image colored in so many different ways. Makes you just want to directly go to "buy". I especially loved the soft colors many of the DTs used in their cards.

Karen said...

Your blog hop was fabulous! Such lovely cards and projects! And the colors were fantastic. Thanks so much for sharing.

Karen

Gail said...

I would love this image to be on the cover of the book I'm writing of my memories of my dad. Dad went to the hospital with cramps on Dec. 19 and found out he had stage 4 cancer of the abdomen! He died 12 days later but didn't take pain meds until the last 30 hours so he was able to repeat some of his stories of growing up in the 30s and 40s with me and I'd like to write them down for my children to read some day. This image would be perfect since it is me writing and my daughter would be the next to read it.