Sunday, February 9, 2014

I Love You This Much!

Alethea here with you today to share a bright card using Elisabeth Bell's I Love You This Much!
I am using my scraps a lot at the moment and I am loving the results!! These are bigger scraps of paper I had but still  only scraps! This is one of my favourite images from Elisabeth Bell's digi collection but really they are all adorable! Each image brings back memories for me of my childhood which I just love!
If you would like the details of my card then head on over to my blog!
Be sure to stop by often as there is always so amazing inspiration here on the blog and Don't forget there is a challenge going on at Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge blog. There are only 5 entries so come and join us to win a fabulous prize!!
Until Next Time...
 HUgs Alethea xx

1 comment:

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful Alethea, love the papers and the cutie too!

Hugs
Linda xxx