Sunday, April 6, 2014

Little Rapunzel!

Hello Digi Bell's fans!! Thanks for stopping by today! School holidays have started here in Melbourne so I am pretty busy with the kids for the next to two weeks but I should still be around to get my posts done!
Today I made this bright card using Little Rapunzel from Elisabeth Bell's Digital collection. She is one of my favourites and I love colouring her up!
The background is something I designed awhile ago using some Stampin Up stamps so while looking for a image to colour I came across it and thought I'd use it and colour the image in using the same colours!A pretty simple card but I don't think it really needed anymore! If you would like to know more details then head on over to my blog. I'll be back next Monday with another post using one of Elisabeth Bell's sweet digi images.

1 comment:

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful Alethea, I do love her hair it looks fabulous.
Hugs
Linda xxx