Tuesday, May 20, 2014

February Flutter!

Hello, Its lynne here! Hope your week is going well so far and you are enjoying some lovely sunshine!

Today i want to share a card that i have been wanting to share here for a while now.
 This card has been on my blog before but i really wanted to share it here as i have hardly seen this digi used very much lately around blogland and wanted to show you EB fans how gorgeous it is!!

This is called "February Flutter" and you can get her from Elisabeth Bells Digital Collection.



I really enjoyed colouring this one and with all the folds in the dress and hair it was good practice...
I coloured her with my Promarkers, FlexMarkers and Poly Pencils. For the other materials i used check it out on my blog HERE.



Thanks, as always for popping by! Just a reminder that you still have until the 23rd May to join in with our blog hop to celebrate the gorgeous new digi stamp!

Hope you have a fab day!
Hugs

No comments: