Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Christmas in June

Hello,

Can you believe it is almost summer? So I decided to created a Christmas postcard. Believe me I am not wishing it were winter quite the opposite. Today my postcard features The Littlest Angel by Elisabeth Bell. She is so beautiful.

I colored her with Copic Markers E000, E00 R20, E70, E71, E74, R35, R37, R39, BG91, BG93, C00, C01. To create the gold I used a yellow glitter pen. I add some liquid pearls. I inked all the edges with Tea Dye Distress Ink. I added postal stamps to the background. For the finishing touches I chose ribbon, lace, flowers, bling, Memory box snowflake border and snowflake and Marianne Snowflake Die.

Thanks for stopping by!

Karen

A closer look:


1 comment:

Linda Simpson said...

Such a gorgeous card and love the cute image.
Hugs
Linda xxx