Wednesday, September 3, 2014

BLOG HOP WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT


Hello everyone,  
Thank you all for joining us for The Digi Bells Blog Hop...
We are so glad that you enjoyed it.
I'm sooooo very sorry for my delay in getting the blog hop winners chosen, and announced.  It's been a stressful few days here, with trips to the urgent care with my daughter and her being so sick, the blog hop ending completely slipped my mind.  
I hope you will forgive me for my delay.

I won't keep you waiting any longer....

Our winners this month are chosen from the comments right here on our Digi Bells Blog.

#5 - Trina 

and

#6 - Dorothy E 

Congratulations ladies,
If you could please email me at Lumbkin(at)Gmail(dot)Com, I will get your new digi sent right out to you.

Once again, I'm sooo very sorry for the long wait.

We will be having another release and blog hop on
September 19th.  We hope you will join us again.

No comments: