Friday, October 31, 2014

Pumpkin Fairy Ellora

Hello and Happy Halloween to those of you that celebrate it!  It's my last time hosting the blog as a GDT.  I really want to say a big thank you for the fabulous Digi Bells Team!  It's been a real joy to be amongst such talented ladies even if it went by way too fast!

Because it's Halloween I thought I would use the great Pumpkin Fairy Ellora.   It's such a cutie who's quite strong to be able to carry that pumpkin almost as big as her!!!

So here's my card with this great image.

If you want the details on what I used to make this you will have to come over to my blog here.

Here's a closer look at the cute little girl that I colored with my copics.


Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you have a great day.

Hugs

GDT Crafting Vicky

1 comment:

Linda Simpson said...

Oh my Vicky this is stunning and love this image too. Gorgeous embellishments.
Hugs
Linda xxx