Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Frosty The Snowman

Good morning!  Happy Tuesday!  It's Carla here and it's my turn to share some inspiration with you! My card today features the fun image, Frosty The Snowman, from the Elisabeth Bell Digital Collection.  I think this is a scene that could be going on in a lot of parts of the country right now!
 
 
I colored the cute Winter scene with my Copics.  I added some glitter to their hats and some sparkly snowflakes with little gems to finish it.  More details can be found on my blog HERE.
 
Here is a close-up of the colored image:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit here every day for wonderful inspiration from the Digi Bells and GDT with the charming images from the Elisabeth Bell Digital Collection!
 
Have a wonderful day!
Photobucket


3 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Carla, love this image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Kim. said...

Aw this is a fabulous scene card, no snow here the UK as yet and hoping it will hold off until Christmas.
Kim x

Nikki Stalker said...

What a gorgeous card you have created Carla. That image is fabulous and I love the colour combo and papers you have used.

Nikki