Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Frosty the Snowman!

Merry Christmas to you all!
As we are celebrating Christmas today on the 24th here in Sweden this is a pre schedueled posting... I'm thinking we are about to sit down to Christmas dinner right about now and then there is just the wait until Santa knocks on the door... I know what I'm keeping my fingers crossed for.... Do you?
This is my card for you today!
Here is the front... Papers from Magnolia acctually... from a few years back. Lots of flowers.... or it wouldn't be me would it? :-) Lovely lace and a die cut star from Memory Box.

A close up on the image.... This one is called Frosty the Snowman from Elisabeth Bell's digital gallery.

So I wish you all the most amazing Christmas filled with joy, laughter and lot's of magical sparkle!

1 comment:

Linda Simpson said...

Merry Christmas and a beautiful card.
Hugs
Linda xxx