Saturday, January 3, 2015

Little Rapunzel!

Happy New Year!!! Can you believe it's 2015? I still can't and we are already four days into the year! It's going to be another fast year I am predicting. I hope that you had a fun but safe new year! I had a quiet night at home with my boys! This year at the The Digi Bell's will be filled with adorable new releases and of course the brand new Lissy Bee stamps range will be added to.
So to kick start the year I have a CAS card to share (mainly cos it's school holidays here and I have spent the past week cleaning my house and entertaining my children.)
I have used Little Rapunzel from Elisabeth Bell's digi collection.
I coloured Little Rapunzel in with tria markers , paper pierced around the card, then added the sentiments and rhinestones.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!! 
Alethea xx

1 comment:

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous CAS card Alethea.
Hugs
Linda xxx