Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Book Lover's - Valentine Angel Reading

Good morning all and welcome to another post from me as my part of the guest design team.

I decided a couple of weeks ago whilst sorting out to try and use my never ending stash of items in my craft room before I buy any more. So with this in mind I made this card using another of the fabulous new release images from Elisabeth Bell called 'Valentine Angel Reading' along with some odd papers, just a few a of the massive amounts of flowers I have and a small piece of ribbon.


A closer look at the lovely image
More info on my blog here.

2 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card Kim!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Denise Goeldner said...

Pretty card, love the heart border and the bouquet of flowers added. The image is adorable too.