Friday, February 27, 2015

Giddyup Pony

Hello and welcome to what I am sad to say will be my last post as part of Elisabeth Bell's Digi Bell's guest design team. I have had a great time and thoroughly enjoyed working along side you lovely ladies.

So I have finished my term off with this card using 'Giddyup Pony' available from Elisabeth Bell's Digital Collection. It is a great image to colour and even though I paired it with Christmas backing papers I think it works. I added the sheriff border and a bit of twine to finish it off.


A closer look at the image.

More details of the items used on my blog HERE.

1 comment:

Gail said...

Such a cute little image. Yes, the Christmas papers work perfect for this little cowgirl. I've enjoyed seeing your art work during your GDT post. Hugs, Gail