Sunday, February 15, 2015

Little Mama

Hi there!  It's Carla here to share some inspiration with you.  I have made a card featuring the adorable Little Mama from the Elisabeth Bell Digital Collection.
 
Here is my card:
 
 
I colored the cute image in red and white with my Copics.  I added some Red Stickles and Liquid Pearls and framed the colored image with two ornate diecut frames. You can find more details on my blog HERE.
 
Here is a close-up:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to stop by the Digi Bells Blog every day for wonderful inspiration with the charming images from the Elisabeth Bell Digital Collection!
 
Have a wonderful evening!
 
Carla


2 comments:

Marg said...

oh shes totally gorgeous!!!
I love your card and the layout is perfect for her!!
{{{happy crafting hugs}}}
Marg B ;0 x

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous Carla!
Hugs
Linda xxx