Sunday, August 23, 2015

Easter Cuties

Hey Peeps!

I've made a "thank you/I'm sorry" card... I sponsored the prize for the Elisabeth Bell's world challenge a while back and the challenge was won by a dear man called Kevin. I think he shares the same love for Lissybee's images as we all do but I was so stressed out at work that I forgot to send him his prize... :'-(

 I felt so sorry for missing to send it I made a card to with the prize when I finally got around to sending it and this is it: 



I used Easter Cutie for this card... You can find her in Elisabeth Bell's digital gallery. I thought it could be very versatile and was thinking of adding flowersoft to cover the eggs but I never got around to it. :-) Love this image. Yup, this one too.., 


Thank you for visiting here today! 

Hugs

4 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Absolutely gorgeous Linda!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Gail said...

Oh, this is beautiful! Kevin is one lucky person!!

McCrafty's Cards said...

I have this card and it is so beautiful your colouring of the image is perfect and i love the embellishments, I will treasure my beautiful card Thank you so much
Kevin xx

Shiya Priya said...

Nice Website...
Hey JOIN now fblikesbot.com and Increase Facebook Likes your profile and websites.
Increase Facebook Likes and check your website worth worth my websites
its may be very beneficial for you also really