Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Valou with "On Cupids Cloud", Easel Card

Hello all Elisabeth Bell friends!

Today it's Valou sharing a new creation with you.

This is my realization on images:

To realize this Easel card , I used some paper " Prima Marketing ", "Pastiche Collection", " Butterfly Wings ", some paper "My Mind Eyes", "Lost and Found", "Sunshine-Lovely", some paper " Maja Designs ", " Life in the Country " (2 different papers) and some paper "Action".

I cut the form of my card with the machine "Silhouette Studio".

The edges of papers are inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".


I used a rubberstamp" Elisabeth Bells", "On Cupids Cloud".

I colorized it in the following way: 

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Brushed Corduroy" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Barn Door".
- Ink "Distress Frayed Burlap".
- Ink "Distress Mowed Lawn".
- Ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
- Ink "Distress Mermaid Lagoon".
- Glitter Stickels Diamond ".

I cut the image then I stuck her with pieces of "Foam Tape".

I added a die-cut "Banner" realized with a dies "Lala Landt Craft". Then, I realized a knot with a piece of ribbon "Organza Gold" and I decorated him with "Lilidaft Ecru".


On the point of the lower heart, I stuck a knot realized with the ribbon " Organza Bordeau ". I added a yellow cloth flower, a turquoise blue carnation and two " Lilies " bordeau.

I added one feelings realized with a rubberstamp " Autumn Leaves " and some ink " Versafine Vintage Sepia ". I stuck it on a die-cut " Scalloped Circle " realized with a dies " Toga ".


To finish, I stuck a die-cut " Swirl " realized with a dies "Marianne Designs" and a top, the following flowers:

- Rose bordeau (25 mm).
- White flower of cherry tree.
- White Rose (20 mm).
- Lily turquoise.
- Turquoise Lilidaft.

Finally, I added two die-cuts "Butterfly" realized with dies " Noor! Design ".

Thank you for your passage here and See you soon for a new creation!

Hugs,


1 comment:

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous!
Hugs
Linda xxx