Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Blog Hop Winners Announcement

Oh ladies......  So sorry for my delay..... Are you ready to see who has won their choice of Digi's from this last blog hop????

The Choice is yours.  The winners can pick which digi they'd like to have.
And as an extra bonus, if you have answered the question that Mr. Sun has asked 
you will also win him as well.  =)

Goggles and Mr. Sun

  

and 

Tania Baking


Who are our Winners then????

Random.org picks from our comments right here on this blog.

That's you Angela  
Congratulations.....

Let's see who Random.org has chosen next



Congratulations Sheila 
You are our 2nd lucky winner today.

 
If you two ladies could please email me, (button on the side bar) and let me know which Digi you would like, I will be sure to get it sent right out to you.

Thanks so much for hopping along with us.  Mark your calendars, we will be having another blog hop in just 3 weeks.  =)

1 comment:

Angela said...

Thank you mister Random ;-) for picking me as a winner..... I'll send you a mail Lynda.
Have a nice evening.
xxAngela