Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Toot! Toot!

Happy Wednesday! This is Jeanette from Happy Thoughts and Inkspots and  I have another GDT creation to share with you.

I have created a scene for my December Daily Album.  I used the sweet digital image Toot! Toot! from Elisabeth’s Digital collection. This image reminded me of how my boys used to love to play with their Thomas the Tank Engine train set. Those days sadly are behind us and the sets are safely packed up and stored for another day.

DSC_0409_thumb[1]

The image was colored with copics and the background was done with Prismacolor pencils.

Thanks for stopping by :) Enjoy the rest of your day.

Hugs Jeanette xxo

2 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Lillian A said...

Lovely shading on this image - especially his jeans/cap!