Thursday, January 14, 2016

Valentines Day is Coming... Will you be ready?

Greetings everyone, and a Happy New Year!!!  
Wow, I can't believe that the month of January is already half over.  
The card I have to share today, is a simple Valentine card, featuring Elisabeth Bells, Heart Pillow, which is an accessory to her Valentine Angels.  Of course you can find this in Elisabeth Bell's Digital Collection.  I thought having just this gorgeous heart pillow as the focal point on the card would be fun.  I was right, I had fun making this card.

I've used Copics for my coloring, Sticking with the Red/Pinks.  My flowers are punched using McGill's Retro Flower punches.
I know it's hard to see, but the red hearts on the pillow have a touch of red stickles.  Definitely a little beauty, and much nicer to look at in person.

Valentines Day is coming!!!  What fun creations will you be making?

F.Y.I.  The Digi Bells Blog Hop will be back this month.
We hope that you will join us next week on the 22nd.
Our DT and new GDT have some adorable creations to share with you.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by today.  I hope you've been inspired.



2 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful Valentines day card!
Hugs
Linda xxx

marilynwillauer said...

Sweet card!