Saturday, December 10, 2016

A Cup of Christmas Joy

Wooo Hooo! It's the weekend! Jennifer here to inspire your Christmas crafting!

As everyone on the team is sharing some of their past holiday projects, I actually have a NEW project for all of you today! :)

for those of you who don't know me well yet, I am a GINORMOUS coffee addict. I belong to a group of crafters called the Coffee Loving Papercrafters. Every season there is a  huge blog hop and all of us link our projects that are either coffee, tea, or hot cocoa themed. The Holiday blog hop started yesterday, so I made this fun card for it.


My card features 'Willow with Hot Chocolate'. isn't she adorable? I think this image is one I have used more than any other! of course I'll be sending it to one of my coffee loving friends!

if you would like more information about the details of the card, head over to my blog, "Just Coffee Please..."

Have a wonderful day! :)