Saturday, February 11, 2017

Cutey Snail Mail

Hello and Happy Saturday to all of you! Jennifer here to share a little bit of  inspiration with you to get you started on your crafty way this weekend! :)

I hope all of you have subscribed to Elisabeth's wonderful newsletter. the image I am using is one I received as a freebie in my mailbox as a subscriber. you can sign up here.


The precious image is called "Kisses from Cleo the Snail." I needed a belated thank you note, so she seemed so perfect for a snail mail card!

if you would like more information about the card, head over to my blog, "Just Coffee Please..."

Enjoy your weekend!

4 comments:

Saskia Pullen said...

She's cute. love the card you have made. Sadly I didn't recived this cute Freebie. Wish I had....

Jennifer Scull said...

Saskia,
I checked my folder, and I received this image in an email dated January 30. you might want to try contacting Elisabeth and letting her know that you are signed up for her newsletter, but didn't happen to get this one. She would want to help you in any way she can, I am sure. She is super nice that way. :)

there is a contact button here on the blog's sidebar. give that a try. if you don't hear back after a few days, try over in the Facebook group.

Jennifer Scull said...

and thank you, ladies, for the sweet comments about my card! :)

marilynwillauer said...

Absolutely precious!!! Love the layout and your coloring.