Saturday, June 10, 2017

Blog Hop Winners Announced


Hello, Hello, Hello....
Life has been busy, and I appologize for my HUGE delay in announcing some blog hop winners.
I didn't even realize that I hadn't announced LAST Months winners.  So I guess we have some winners to announce now, don't we?


Thank you all for joining us, and for sharing your thoughts, and being such faithful followers.  We really DO appreciate you.

Alrighty, lets get started, shall we?

Our Winners from Aprils Blog Hop...... 

Dainty Darling with Dandelion

Our winners are


and

#5 - Lillian A 


Now, how about some winners for our May Blog Hop?

BEST READING BUDDIES


Our winners are

#10 - Valerija 

and

#8 - Granmargaret 

Please contact me to claim your adorable Digi,
And make sure to mention which Digi you have won.
Contact Link is in the upper right corner.

Thank you all for joining us...
We WILL be back

1 comment: