Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hello everyone......
I am so excited to be here to share my cards and projects with you!!!
Today is a quick post. I have a few things going on with a very ill family member. (MIL) I hope to get back to normal very soon.

When I received my digi's from Elisabeth I couldn't wait to color a few of them up!! LOL...... Elisabeth is such a great artist! I love working with anything she has to  offer.  I am so grateful be able to work with them and her.




Today I have made a book mark for Creative Inspiration challenge blog and I have used A Tasty Read. Now just how cute is she? I have colored her with my copic markers and watercolor pencils added a few ribbons, tassel and of course I always have to add flowers. I hope this will inspire you hope on over to the Elisabeth Bell Digi Collection and have a look at all of the adorable little digi stamps that she has up for sale.
If you get a chance I would love for you to stop by my blog and say hello.....

Hugs, Janiel

4 comments:

Kimmarie Baker said...

Followed you here from Crystal's blog. Beautiful images and inspiration!

Elisabeth Bell said...

Aarrgghh!! GORGEOUS, Janie!! Gorgeousgorgeousgorgeous!!!

*faints*

*gets up to type kisses*

xxxx

*faints again*

Sharon said...

I have always loved your work Janiel. This is another gorgeous creation. I think I've just fainted next to Elisabeth...LOL Well done honey! Congratulations on your new position. Very well deserved. hugs Sharon x

Unknown said...

I love this book marker! I would have a hard time reading for I would keep staring at this beautiful creation!!