Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Lil' Princess Tutu

I made my card using the adorable Lil'Princess Tutu digital image from Elisabeth Bell.  Lil' Princess Tutu reminds me of my daughter when she was little. She loved horses....she still does.  Her very favorite game to play was pretending to ride a horse.  We took her whenever we could to horseback ride.  She was never afraid and always had a wonderful time.  I made my card for my little girl, who in a few months will be fifteen:) 



Make sure to check out all the wonderful digital stamps that Elisabeth Bell has to offer.  I am sure you will find the perfect stamp to spark your creativity:)

Hugs,
Lisa

5 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Lisa
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Riet said...

So wonderful card,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Lynda Nielsen said...

Lisa my girl, this is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Just darling in fact!
Such beautiful papers, and your coloring is divine!!!
Biggest Hugs & Kisses to you my friend.

Lynda =)

♥ Lydia ♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Just divine!! She looks so 'at home' in the darker colours...I usually see her in pastels. I'm sure your daughter will love it xx