Saturday, October 30, 2010

May Your Day Be Special


Hi everyone,

I hope your weekend is starting off grrreat. I created this fun and girly card recently using the Ginnie, Gliding with Butterflies digi stamp. Isn't she pretty?! I just luv her fab outfit. Be sure to drop by Elisabeth's digi collection to check out all of her other beautiful digi stamps.

I've also decorated the inside and created a matching box envelope to go with this card.
Details for this card can be found here.

I've had such a fab time being Guest DT for the last 2 months. Thank you Elisabeth for inviting me to be a part of such a fab and talented DT. I've had lots of fun creating with your beautiful digi stamps. I look forward to working with you and the DT in the near future. Thx for everything and all the inspiration. You ladies rock!

I'm of to created more cards. I hope you all have a fab weekend. Happy crafting!!
xoxo,
Lori Ng

2 comments:

angelique (anlou) said...

what a cute image, she's so adorable, love the coloring
the card is amazing
hugs angelique

Janiel/ janny said...

oh Lori, this is STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hugs, Janiel