Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pat-a-Cake Memosheet Box

Hello everyone!

Today I would like to show you another Digi Bells DT creation of mine. Usually I don't make many projects using cardboard because I am always afraid that I won't succeed... Buuuuuut yesterday I was brave enough to experiment and I am soooo happy that I didn't give up. Eventhough it took me a long time, I have to say that I had GREAT fun. And this project is not even difficult to make (like everything, if you know once how it works).
I am very happy with the result and I hope you like it too.
Let's see who will be the lucky receiver. Who knows, maybe I keep it also for myself... *lol*

I found the tutorial HERE. Unfortunately it's written only in german but I think you should be able to follow the instructions by just looking at the pictures.

For my Memosheet Box I have used Elisabeth Bell's adorable Digi Stamp called "Pat-a-cake". I love that image with all my heart and I can see all the love Elisabeth has put into it. You can find this Digi Stamp and many more in her Digital Collection Gallery.




For more pictures and details on my Memosheet Box, please come and visit me on MY BLOG.


BIG hugs and have a nice day!
Pati

2 comments:

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

I love this Pati. Totally my sort of thing, so I might have to have a go at one...or two!! :0)

Janiel/ janny said...

Pati this is very very cute!! GREAT IDEA GIRLIE!!!!
hugs, Janiel