Tuesday, October 19, 2010

PAT-A-CAKE...

Hello everyone!!


This image brings back so many fun and sweet memories of my boy's!! I love it!! Very sweet and shows so much love..
This very special image called PAT-A-CAKE . Just click on the name of it and it will take you right to it in the EB digi gallery. Of course it's a quick fix image. NO WAITING for it to arrive in the mail! hee hee hee..
If you want to see the ingredients for this card please just hop over to my blog. You will find all of the details there.
************************************
I wanted to make sure that I posted today about the
NEW ELISABETH BELL'S WORLD CHALLENGE BLOG
I am so excited to get the first challenge up and running.
The DT/GDT have been working very hard to get the first project done . We will be starting next Monday the 25th! You can click on the blinkie and it will take you right to the blog and you can get all of the scoop on it.

I hope you will become a follower and play along with us each month.

HAVE A SUPER GREAT DAY!!
HUGS, Janiel

1 comment:

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Just love this card...and their scrummy little rosy cheeks :)