Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas.... DECEMBER DIGI WINNERS!!

Just a quick little card from me today........
I have used the very new cute little WINTER image called Merry Sledding that can be purchased at Bell's and Whistles.
.
I hope that you are all ready for the big day!!
I still have pies to make for the big family and friends dessert Christmas party!
We all meet up at my house in the evening of Christmas and do dessert
and play games. It's very fun and something that I started back in 2001. All of my boy's close friends and our close friends come. It is a great way to spend the end of the big day!!
I have used my copic markers to color my image and placed it in a premade frame. That I have popped. I have added snowflake ornaments, prima roses, ribbons, velvet trim, bakers twine and that very fun sugar coated candy! The Merry Christmas is a metal Senti by Last Impressions. Papers that I have used are by Fancy Pants, October Afternoon and Bazzil cardstock.
Sorry that we have not posted the December Digi winners yet!!!!
The holiday has us all running around like chickens with our heads cut off!! LOL....
We have 2 winners this time....for the FROSTY THE SNOWMAN DIGI
CONGRATS to you and thank you for entering your beautiful projects!!
If you will email me I wil get your digi sent right out to you!!
email is on the side bar.
Thanks for stopping by today!!!!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL and a Happy New!!!!!
ENJOY and relax..
hugs, Janiel

2 comments:

angelique (anlou) said...

oh my, i cant believe i've won this cute digi, thank you so much sweetie, i would like to send a email, but i can't find it on the sidebar, please help me
renkata congrats to you to sweetie
hugs angelique

Renkata said...

ohhhhh Yeepppyyyy I won this cute stamp really ?!
Thanks dear!And Congrats to Angelique too!