Sunday, December 26, 2010

Willow with Cookies:)



My beautiful daughter Lauren, just turned 15 years old. I am so proud of her and all her accomplishments. She has a kind heart and I enjoy every moment I spend with her:) She has been the best Christmas present I have ever received. She is a gifted volleyball player, excells in school, and has a wonderful personality and a great sense of humor. I am often overcome with pride and have been truly blessed that she is my daughter.

My daugter loves Elisabeth Bell stamps of all kinds. I knew that an EB image would be the one to grace my daughter's 15th birthday card. I used Willow with Cookies. I chose this image from Whiff of Joy. I colored her with Copic markers and popped her up with dimentionals. I added ribbon and rhinestones. I used DP from Crate.

You really can't go wrong when making a card or a layout with one of Elisabeth Bell's images:) Hope you all had a wonderful holiday and a bright and happy New Year.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations with your birthday girl Lauren. You made a beautiful card for her. I love your coloring.

Have a nice day.

greetings, Claudia

Janiel/ janny said...

HI Lisa, THis is a beautiful card!!! Loving the colors!! Happy Birthday to your daughter..
hugs, Janiel

Anonymous said...

Lisa, this is just darling sweetie!! I love your coloring and your little tag is sweet!!HUGS