Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Guest DT - Easter Basket!


Hi, this is Lorraine.  Yay, my first creation as GDT!

I've created an Easter basket for one of my nieces.  I've used Elisabeth Bell's Bell Horses - Li'l Princess Tu-tu digi-image.  Isn't she a cutie?!  Perfect image for a little girl!  This little basket was made from a Gina K Designs template.  No small embellies or flowers added - because I'm pretty sure this will be crushed or kid-handled within ten minutes of it being given, LOL.  Have a great day, all!


Details can be found on my blog.  Have a great week, all!

2 comments:

Lynda Nielsen said...

WOWEE Lorraine, you did a FANTASTIC job with your very first post here, and your Easter Basket??? OH MAN, this is just gorgeous!!!! FABULOUS creation, and AMAZING coloring on that sweet image. =)
Big Hugs,
Lynda

Renkata said...

So cute dear!