Sunday, March 27, 2011

Little Best Friends

Good Day To Everyone!!  
Well hopefully we got our last blast of snow for the winter here in Wisconsin!! Boy was it yucky--very wet and heavy~~~I would like to see warmer temps and sunshine as in the card I made.....but I really think that is wishful thinking!!  Doesn't hurt to be a wishful thinker :)
I am still so tickled and honored to be a GDT here!!  Today is my second post for The Digi Bells.

Used EB Digi called "Little Best Friends"  It can be found in EB Designs Digital Collection
Colored with Copics. Added FS ultra fine sand for a warm, feely look.  If you look close the sweet little girls have sand on their pails :)
Made a Side Stepper Card~~was inspired by the uber talented Jacqui of Cat Whiskers.  Click Here to see Jacqui's card or better yet find the template!!  Thanks Jacqui~~MWAH!!!

For more details and pics you may visit My Blog~Mary Lou's Corner
Have you all had a chance to see the new March Digi Elisabeth Released!!
"Pati's Kisses" in honor of Sweet, Dear Patricia--DT Member~~Congrats Pati!!

Leaving with Hugz and Blessings
Mary Lou

1 comment:

Patricia St Martin said...

I just love the image, it is sooooo sweet.