Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Recipe booklet

Hello! It's my turn to post today... We had a challenge entry for recipe cards and here's my late entry.


I've used Mmm! Yes! Please! from the Belles N Whistles Collection. 
Coloring was done with Copics.

On the bottom of the image, I used PTI's doily edge die. I used kraft chipboard for the hard cover underneath. The recipe booklet has 5 tabs/dividers for now. I am planning to decorate each divider :) Elisabeth has quite a few cooking themed images and I am pretty excited to use them for this booklet. I used rings for the booklet so you can add and remove pages whenever  and as much as you like. For more pages use bigger rings. 

Thank you  for stopping by and for any comments you may leave!

We'd love to have you join us for our recipe cards challenge at
You can use *any* Elisabeth Bell image. It'll be fun!!

No comments: