Sunday, April 17, 2011

Letters to Santa Digi

Happy Sunday Friends!!!

It is with pride and pleasure that I get to post on the Digi Bell's Blog Today :)
It is very windy, cold and a mix of rain/snow/sleet has dumped on us the past few days here in Wisconsin~~Yucky:(
So with that in mind....... I decided to create with this little darling:)

Colored with Copics.  Accented with SU dazzling diamond glitter on her coat and hat. Tsukineko frost shimmer spritz on doily before adding lite blue pearls with my Viva Pearl Pen.  The snow is a wet mixture-made with my Deco Art snowwriter pen---kinda like sleet or hail...... so on the FS grass it looks like sleet balls :)  So be it --snow, sleet or rain--this little sweetie is getting her letter mailed to Dear Santa!!! :)
This pic captured little more of shimmer and sparkle!!
More details are found on My Blog~~Mary Lou's Corner

Don't forget to check out EB Newest Digi and join in the April Blog Hop Fun!!

Thanks for the visit and God Bless
Mary Lou

1 comment:

Lynda Nielsen said...

Wowee Mary Lou, this is just WOW WOW WOW.... You did a FANTASTIC job with this card. I think I need to just sit here and admire it! Absolutely Gorgeous!!!
Hugs,
Lynda