Monday, May 16, 2011

The cutest little babies!!

Wow!!! It's such a thrill to be back here again and this time as a permanent member of the Digi Bells team- thank's for having me back, ladies!

For my first posting I have used Little Best Friends and made a card for two newborn twins. Do you know how hard it is to find an image of two babies? I loooove Elisabeth's WOJ-images "Willow with toddler" and "Willow holding baby" but what to do when it's a twin birth? Well, I think is a perfect image!! Just look at those sweet little girls...



Here's a close up at the image.



I hope you liked my card and please stop by my blog to find out more details on materials and such! Wishing you a great day!

2 comments:

Penni said...

Love this card, the colours are gorgeous and I love all the pretty flowers.

Hugs
Penni
X

Janneke said...

Ow My this card is amazing ;o)
Great coloring ..

Hugs, Janneke