Sunday, June 19, 2011

*~ Curly Locks Kiki ~*

Hi there,

it's me again, Kiki, with you today.

Two days ago we started a blog hop to introduce the newest digi image by Elisabeth Bell. Have you taken part yet? If not, click here to follow our hop.

The newest image is called "Curlie Locks Kiki" and I'm so proud that this little cutie bears my name. Such an honour!!!


Before I started stamping I spent my time stitching. I'm sure Elisabeth thought of this while creating this image. But how does she know that I loooooove strawberries? Have I mentioned this anytime? I really can't remember ...  *LOL*

If you want any further information concerning the card on which I used the above image, please look here.

Thanks for stopping by ... and take care,

Kiki

1 comment:

Patricia St Martin said...

She is beautiful!!! I just love her. A stunning job.