Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Pati's Kisses

Hello Friends~~WOWWIE..... it is the last day of August and school is right around the corner!!
Mary Lou here posting today and I am using the Precious--adorable--melt my heart image~~PATI"S KISSES which is found in EB Adorable Digital Collection Here!!
Colored image with Copics--my fave medium.  Used a few of my new products--CC Designs butterfly and Heartfelt Creations Die cut~~they are a dream to work with ;)  
For further deets on this creation~~please go to My Blog!!

You do have until Sept 2 to join in the fun at Digi Bells Blog Hop <HERE> all you have to do is create something "Made With LOVE" using any Elisabeth Bell image :)

Appreciate you taking the time to visit and be sure to check out my teamies beautiful creations too!!!
Have a fun, safe and wonderful Labor Day weekend and those of you on the East Coast ~~my thoughts and prayers are with you daily.
Mary Lou

1 comment:

Crea Astrid said...

What a lovely card. So sweet. Nice colors.

Hugs Astrid.
http://creaastrid.blogspot.com/