Sunday, August 28, 2011

My DigiBells Clock

Hello,

my name is Sebrina, I am from germany and very happy to be in the guest design team of Digi Bells.

Today it´s my turn to show you an inspiration and I can tell you I´m really really nervous. 

I want to show you a clock with some beautiful images from Elisabeth Bell´s digital collectionAll images can you bougth HERE

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Hallo,

mein Name ist Sebrina, ich komme aus Deutschland und bin sehr froh, als Gastdesignerin bei Digi Bells zu sein.

Heute bin ich an der Reihe, Euch eine Inspiration zu zeigen. Und ich kann Euch sagen: Ich bin verdammt nervös.

Ich habe mich für eine Uhr mit einigen süssen Digis von Elisabeth Bell´s collection entschieden. Alle Digis kannst Du HIER kaufen.




























For more information and photos of my clock please hop over to my blog

Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Weitere Informationen und ganz viele Fotos findest Du auf meinem Blog.

Vielen Dank für´s Vorbeischauen.


Hugs,

Sebrina

2 comments:

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
you don't have to be nurves
your creation is gorgeous hunni
the image's are FAB as always
hugs angelique

Kim. said...

Wow this gorgeous, I love this idea it is a wonderful way to decorate the clock and showcase Elisabeth's beautiful images at the same time.
Kim xXx