Friday, September 9, 2011

Featuring Rapunzel.......

Good Morning!!!
I hope your all doing good so far and
are preparing for a lovely week-end!
Today is my day to post and I am sorry
to say I didn't get my card finished!!! UGh I know
it has been an awful and busy week!!
Anyways my card was to have Rapunzel on it ~
so since I didn't get mine done I found two cards in
our challenge that have her on it instead!!!

They are both gorgeous cards!!
The first is from Mo and the colors are
just beautiful:


This second card is from Lorraine and again the colors
are stunning and I love the details as well!
(And if you listen long enough you can hear Edward playing
on the piano! Oh reminds me the next Twilight series
movie will be out in a couple months!!! LOL)


Thanks so much ladies for playing along in the challenge!
It doesn't end for a couple more weeks so you
all still have some time to play along!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and again
I hope you have a fabulous week-end!
:)Kathy


No comments: