Saturday, September 17, 2011

Happiest of happy birthdays!

Hey there!! Feels like ages since I've done a posting but it's finally my turn!! I do hope you have enjoyed both the gorgeous projects that my fellow teamies have shown you these past couple of weeks as well as out bloghop yesterday! And don't forget to enter for a chance at the winnings!!

Today is my beloved son's third birthday and I want to show you the card I made for him!! I've used the cool image called Toot, Toot! and colored him using distress refils. I just had to use him for my baby's card as he loooves his trains.



If you want to know more about the card - please jump on over to my blog to check out the details!

2 comments:

Sissi4477 said...

Wow,

die Karte ist ja süss geworden. Super gemacht.

LG Sebrina

Crea Astrid said...

Find a beautiful card. Find the digital super well, because my husband to ride freight trains. Very nice and beautifully colored paper.

Hugs Astrid.
http://creaastrid.blogspot.com/