Saturday, October 1, 2011

BLOG HOP WINNERS!!

Greetings our Digi Bell Friends....
What do you think of this months fabulous release from Elisabeth Bell, what an adorable digi !!

Are you all wondering who the winners from our Blog Hop are?

Well,.... as promised.... We have two winners drawn randomly from comments that were left on the DT Blogs.
AND.... last but certainly not least, a winner has been chosen using Random.org for the entries....
The winner is
Congratulations Ladies.... Please contact me (Janiel) for your prize.
The Email Link/button is on the side bar.

Thank you everyone for playing along with us!!!
The new digi will be released on the next blog hop and is scheduled on Friday October 14, 2011.
XOXOXO the Digi Bell's

2 comments:

Inkypinkydelights said...

OMW!!!! That is me! Thank you so much for choosing me! I am off to email now! Judy x

Crea Astrid said...

I saw that I am one of the lucky winners. Thanks. looking forward to the next bloghop.

Nice weekend.

Hugs Astrid.