Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Little Lamb

Hello~ Mary Lou here and HEY have you seen the newest Digi Lissybee released last week~~Click here to find it!!!  

So for your viewing pleasure today......... I made a Christmas Shaped Card ;)
I used the sweet "Little Lamb" digi found in Elisabeth Bell's Digital Collection!!

My gosh this takes me back about 40+ years when we had a baby lamb and had to feed it with baby bottle~~Mom abandoned b/c she had twins.  The treasurable memories of farm life!!!
 Colored Little Lamb with Copics......added highlites in her hair with Gelly roll white pen and then shaded with dark and light umber prisma pencils.
So happy you came by and if you want more details~~~please visit Mary Lou's Corner
God Bless.......
Mary Lou

1 comment:

Lynda Nielsen said...

WOWEE Mary Lou... This is SOOO Stunning... I love the shape, and that gorgeous coloring of yours... The shadowing in her apron is breath taking... What a gorgeous Christmas Card hun... I Love It!
Hugs,
Lynda