Monday, December 10, 2012

Li'l Lynda's Piano Forte

Good morning!  Happy Monday!  It's Carla here and today it's my turn to post on The Digi Bells Blog.

My card features Li'l Lynda's Piano Forte from the Elisabeth Bell Digital Collection.  This adorable stamp was created by Elisabeth for the Digi Bells DT leader, Lynda Nielsen, in honor of her birthday last year!  Isn't she sweet?

Here is my card:


I colored her in festive Christmas colors with my Copics and added a bit of Stickles here and there for some added holiday sparkle.  For more details on the making of my card, please check my blog post HERE.

Be sure to visit The Digi Bells DT blog every day to see inspiring creations from the Digi Bells DT and GDT using the beautiful images from Elisabeth Bell's Digital Collection!

Have a wonderful day!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a beautiful card.

Myrna Marcano said...

Beautiful card and paint
Hugs, Myrna