Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Childhood Memories

Hello everyone!  Today I'm sharing a card that I made for my moms birthday... one that will for sure bring back some childhood memories.  I've used "Li'l Princess Tu-tu" which I actually had colored a long time ago (and I do mean a LONG time ago)  Apparently I colored her and was going to use her, and then changed my mind...  I tend to do those things... So rather than throw it away, I save my colored images, and every now and then I go through it, and see if there is something I wish to use....  This just so happened to be one of those times!
 
 
I really hate to deliberately wrinkle an image, but for this card, I knew I wanted the look of something old.  So as much as it pained me to do it, I misted it with a slight amount of water, and just wadded it up in my hand... OH MY!!
I've added some vintage photo distress ink by Tim Holtz, and then embellished with some odds and ends that I had in my stash.
 
Have you heard that The Digi Bells are now on Facebook with a new Facebook group called "Elisabeth Bells World"
A place to chat, share, and inspire.
 
 

This is not only for Elisabeth's Digital images,
but a place to share all of Elisabeths designs no matter what company it is..

We'd love to have you join us
Just follow this link

2 comments:

Gina K said...

Wrinkling her up was not a mistake, though. She looks adorable! I also keep my colored images in a file, in hopes of using them at some point in the future.

Denise Goeldner said...

Love the background of the image for a mistake it turned out so well love the look the card is lovely hugs xx