Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Rachel, Little Angel

Good morning! Happy Wednesday!  It's Carla here and it's my turn to post on The Digi Bells blog today!

My card features the darling Rachel, Little Angel from Elisabeth Bell's Digital Collection.  Isn't she just adorable?  I love her sweet expression!


I colored her with Copic markers and added lots of Stickles for some sparkle.  For more details on my card, please see my blog post HERE.

Here is a close-up of Rachel:


Be sure to visit The Digi Bells blog every day to see gorgeous creations from the DT and GDT using the beautiful stamps from Elisabeth Bell's Digital Collection!

Have a wonderful day!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

This is soo cute. I love the sparkly wings.

Denise Goeldner said...

Sweet image with sparkly wings and the card is lovely hugs xx