Monday, February 18, 2013

Easter Basket

Hi Everyone!

Its Pami here with my project for today!  

I decided to do something a little different today. I was looking through all the digi images that I had to try and decide which one to use and noticed the Easter Basket image.  This is an accessory image but thought I would use it on its own to make a little gift bag which you could use to give little Easter eggs.  Here is my project:




I coloured the image with copics and used a small white gift bag.  The papers are from First Edition called Spring Drop and the sentiment is computer generated.  I think the bag will be great filled with little eggs!  

You can find more details on my blog here

Well that's it from me today.  Have a great day and I will see you very soon!

Love and Hugs


No comments: